The gambling industry attracts the attention of numerous audiences around the world. The addiction to gambling has not bypassed many celebrities. The passion for gambling in many stars is high. It leads to the fact that some of them the owners of gambling establishments simply forbid to visit their casinos.
Examples from the life of the stars of the first magnitude
Clearly, many players get banned from the casinos for misdemeanors, for which they are responsible for their excommunication from the gambling establishments. What is of interest, however, is what concerns famous stars.
Paris Hilton was banned from all casinos in Las Vegas
Paris Hilton is one of the few celebrities who bothered to get a ban on absolutely all casinos in Las Vegas.
- The taboo followed after Hilton was arrested for drug use and possession after a wild party in Vegas. Then, however, she apologized to law enforcement for the abuse, but the casino ban is still in effect.
Ben Affleck – expelled for using an illegal technique
Famous Hollywood actor and director Ben Affleck was sanctioned by the management of a casino in Las Vegas almost a decade ago. Since 2014 he has been banned from playing at the tables with card games.
- The reason for such a harsh decision of the organizers was the fact that Affleck used the technique of “card reading”, which is prohibited for some gambling games.
Ben Affleck is also known in the gambling world for his successful games:
- In 2001, he won about $800,000 in blackjack at Hard Rock Casino.
- In 2004, the actor won the California state poker championship.
The most unwanted casino guest in Las Vegas
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) mixed martial arts organization is currently among the most popular in the world. Its leader, Dana White, is also notorious for calling himself “the most unwanted guest at Las Vegas casinos“.
- The reasons for the adoption of prohibitive sanctions by the management of several gambling establishments due to the fact that his casino visits ended with suspiciously high winnings in blackjack.
Casino employees who banned the head of the UFC from visiting gambling establishments were banned from attending UFC fights.
Allen Iverson: taboo for undignified behavior
In the history of the NBA, Allen Iverson is ranked as one of its best basketball players. He has a huge fan base. But something went wrong at the casino. The basketball star angered the gambling establishment by peeing in the trash can just once.
- This inappropriate behavior is the reason why Allen Iverson became persona non grata in MGM casinos. The basketball player was also known to engage in some other inappropriate behavior, frequently quarreling with dealers and security guards after losing a game by throwing chips at them.
Criticism of the gambling resort turned into a casino ban
The former vocalist of the glam metal band Motley Crue Vince Neil was banned from visiting the casino Las Vegas Palms back in 2012. The reason for this step of the administration was the artist’s criticism of the gambling resort on Twitter.
In his commentary Vince Neal wrote about the rudeness and boorishness of the staff, and then made a call to his fans to boycott Las Vegas Palms. He was then blacklisted by casino management because of his “disgusting behavior“.