Ethereum is a leading cryptocurrency and blockchain platform that has gained immense popularity due to its unique smart contract technology. Ethereum not only provides an investment opportunity, but is also becoming an increasingly popular way to pay at online casinos.
On this page, we have prepared an extensive list of online casinos that accept Ethereum. This means that you can take advantage of this advanced cryptocurrency for your gambling entertainment.
How to make a casino deposit using Ethereum
- Set up an Ethereum wallet. Once you have created an Ethereum wallet, it is fairly easy to top up the balance. You can buy Ethereum with bank cards at basically all major crypto exchanges.
- Go to the casino’s Cashier section. Make sure that the casino accepts Ethereum deposits.
- Enter how much you want to deposit. Make sure you meet the minimum deposit requirement the casino has.
- Wait for the money to get credited. Normally, it takes 2-10 mins for Ethereum deposits to appear in your account.
Pros and Cons of Ethereum as a casino payment method
- Very low fees.
- Quick transactions.
- Provides a decent level of anonymity.
- Reliable payment method.
- Very popular payment method at online casinos.
- Secure transactions.
- High censorship resistance (nobody can block your wallet).
- Not quite beginner-friendly
- Exchange rate volatility. The value of Ethereum can fluctuate, which can affect the value of your funds.