Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that has become a revolutionary payment method in online casinos and various areas of life. This decentralized payment method provides users with unique opportunities.
On this page, you will find an extensive list of online casinos that accept Bitcoin. This means that you can enjoy gambling using this digital currency.
How to make a casino deposit using Bitcoin
- Set up a Bitcoin wallet. Once you have created a Bitcoin wallet, it is fairly easy to top up the balance. You can buy Bitcoin with bank cards at basically all major crypto exchanges.
- Go to the casino’s Cashier section. Make sure that the casino accepts Bitcoin deposits.
- Enter how much you want to deposit. Make sure you meet the minimum deposit requirement the casino has.
- Wait for the money to get credited. Normally, it takes 20-40 mins for Bitcoin deposits to appear in your account.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin as a casino payment method
- Reasonably low fees.
- Quick transactions.
- Provides a decent level of anonymity.
- Reliable payment method.
- Very popular payment method at online casinos.
- Secure transactions.
- High censorship resistance (nobody can block your wallet).
- Volatility. The Bitcoin exchange rate can fluctuate, which can affect the value of your funds.
- Not quite beginner-friendly.